Thursday, July 14, 2005

A Pleasant Evening ...!

It was not a very long drive down that city as I was thinking of going...

The day started for me the last morning with a very dull move. very slow and a heavy mind...

Some how I managed and went to office and did some good work today... In the afternoon, I called up machi and asked why not a drive this evening on the ECR. He accepted it very fast and He told me that he will be at 6 at my office... But he came arround 6:30 pm and picked me up at velachery junction. We went down the city. After a very long time, I saw a very huge light ouside still filled by the sun.. Very nice...!

We stopped at the road side in the 200 feet road near the OMR Road end. We had a tea and returned arround 7:20 PM.

As I thought, It was not a long trip, but a relaxed drive down the city...

Played some shuttle with my partner at office and returned home at 10 PM.

Expecting some more trips like this at the evenings on working days ..!

Thanks to Machi ..!

Very Happy - Ranjith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home